Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Yummy yummy

Are you thirsty

Tasty on a hot summers day???

I had the best time with Makenna last night. I held her while I was on the computer playing different songs and clips, just watching her laugh and dance around. She is such a cute ass. Erika and Olivia from what I hear were good over at auntie's so i stopped off at Wendy's to get them their chicken and french fries(and a toy). Everybody was in a good mood last night. About 12:00 I awoke to hear Olivia crying in the hallway. I got up to see what was wrong and put her back in bed. She was OK but it kind of bothered me that she wouldn't talk to me. I guess you have to be a mommy at those times. Sometimes and I mean sometimes I envy mommies.

Hope you all like my video.

1 comment:

~Mrs. DCS RN~ said...

Don't take it personally, Olivia was probably sleep walking. She doesn't even remember doing that. Thanks for taking care of that by the way.