Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Testing 1,2,3 Testing














I want to put a picture of my three little girls on my blog. If you see a picture then obviously it worked. if not then obviously it didn't. Ok so I did it. I think that I did it the wrong way or at least not the way Dana showed me. There is supposed to be a couple ways to post a picture. Some take longer than others. Well I did it the wrong way. It wouldn't let me preview the picture before i posted it. This wasn't the picture that I had in mind. Oldie but goody though.


I don't know who is going to end up looking at my blog and that kind of bothers me. Let me start off by saying that I'm no saint.... I've been wondering what kind of stuff I shouldn't put on my blog. Example; Dana and i saw a picture of a naked chick (her backside) and It was worthy of showing all those who appreciates a women's body. The problem here, is that as of now the only people that know my address is my brother in law, sister in law, and my wife. Jeff wouldn't mind but the percentages are a little lopsided, besides who knows who else Dana has told. I could come off like a total perv and embarrass Dana. Sooo, sorry Jeffrey. Was a nice picture though.

This is the second time today that I have written in my blog. Pretty cool but I'm running out of crap to say. Maybe I'll post a joke of the day on my blog. I'll have to find a couple good joke sites and test that out. Anyway see y'all

No comments: