Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Our first fantasy football meeting

We sat in our room here at work and went over the rules from last year. We no longer have three receivers it's now two. We changed the negative pts that a kicker would receive to -5,4,3,2,1. To even up the receivers and the running backs we are going to give receivers 1.5 per catch instead of 1. The trade dead line is moving up a week and a half. Last but not least we are turning our league into a keeper league which i've been wanting to try for a while now. I think this might be a little early for fantasy talk but once you start you cant stop.

Work sucks, as usual. I had a chance to get out golfing in an outing 100% paid for but i have prior engagments and It is hurting me right now. Tonight I have to pick my kids up at my sister in laws house, get them home, feed them dinner and put them to bed. It's always a little busy on Tuesdays. Thankfully They don't have school in the morning.

Because I am a rookie at this bloging buisness I would like to put some pictures or links on here. I just don't know what to do. After a while I'll hopefully get the hang of all this. Talk at ya all later.

2 comments:

Jeff said...

Eli, Are you going to join my leauge?

~Mrs. DCS RN~ said...

I'm sorry you couldn't golf today. Love you!