Sunday, October 29, 2006

Good weekend

Friday night Dana the kids and I went over to Dana's parents house. We brought over some Mexican food from a place called Toro's. The place is a Mexican subway. You walk down the line after you decide on what you want and tell them what you want on it, and how much. Pretty cool. foods not too bad. Saturday I had the kids like I usually do and it was a pretty good morning. We didn't do too much. the usually, clean the house a little, hang out, try and get Olivia excited about her b-day on Sunday. Saturday night Dana and I went over to Bob and Ann's house for a Halloween/costume party. We both had a really good time. I think Dana had just a little too much to drink. She didn't throw up or anything but she had enough. Every body there I think was feeling pretty good with or without the the alcohol.

Today is Sunday my Olivia's birthday. She can be such a sweetheart sometimes. At church the whole mass sung happy birth day to her. It was great. Dana and I both agreed that we felt like we were part of a family as the song rang out. The service today was a good one, at least for me. it was about the bible and what it is all about. Kind of an instructional thing. Which I need.

Olivia received a few good presents for her birthday. A cool camera, a princess entertainment center(pretty much) from auntie. And a Baby alive doll from her papa Schultz that actually craps it's pants. yeah. I think she had a pretty good birthday, I hope. Wow they are all getting so big. I wish I had some pictures that I could post for you all. Take a look at Dana's blog and you will probably see some good pictures.

talk to you later

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice post Eli, You are getting to be guite the bloger. I think I know what you mean about being part of a family.

~Mrs. DCS RN~ said...

When did you have time to write in your blog today? I'm impressed!!! LOVE YOU!