Tuesday, October 24, 2006

I want to be a super hero


I don't really know what I would want as a super power. There are so many to choose from. I don't know how many times I have thought about it. Would you want to fly or have super human strength? Would you want powers from a certain super hero? There are so many from Spiderman to Superman. From the X-Men to Fantastic Four. I personally don't have a clue. I think just having one power in my arsenal no matter what it is I would like it. The reason I brought this up is because Dana and I have started watching a new show on TV called Heroes. It has a pretty good story line but like all the new shows on TV these days it tends to drag on a little. Kind of like Lost, at least so I've heard. If anyone is interested in superheroes You might want to check it out. It comes on Mondays at either 8 or 9. I forget.

Last night I went to bible study for the second time. I find it to be (for the lack of a better word) interesting. I don't have a lot of knowledge on the Bible and the events therein. So it's kind of like sitting in history class. I don't if I'm going to be able to make every session but I think I would like to try. Anyone who is interested in coming with me(Jeff or Bob R.) give me a call I'll meet you there. You might enjoy it.

Talk to ya later.

2 comments:

~Mrs. DCS RN~ said...

The super power I would like is the one the cop has. I want to know what everyone is thinking about. Look what it did for his wife!

Jeff said...

I wish I could morph into anyone at anytime, oh the possibilities.