Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Halloween


Well Halloween was a fun night. On our way over to Jeff and Diane's house we stopped off at McDonald to get food for everyone. It was supposed to be pizza but the line was horrible. AND I have to say that the double cheese from McDonald's is one of the best burgers in the world. I just love those things. Real good for you too. We got the kids to scarf down some nuggets and fries before we met up with the tractor. This year the trailer that was used was decorated up with flashing lights and hay bales. Pretty nice set up. Erika was in her boots so she had a hard time keeping up with all of the other kids but she did a good job. Olivia on the other had was like a ping pong ball. She would hit two house to Erikas one. About half way through the ride. Erika wanted to go home. So Jeff called the girls to have one of them come and pick her and Ryan up. When Diane showed up in the van all four kids decided that they were done. Which surprised me. I thought that Via would go all night. At the last second Erika changed her mind and got back out of the car and wanted to go back out for some more candy. Auntie gave her another jacket and a pair of gloves and she was good for another 20 mins. Towards the end she just stayed on the trailer for the ride. I think she just wanted to hang out with me. I thought that was cool. We sat together on the trailer for rest of the night. They both ended up with a decent amount of candy. Nothing I would have been proud of. When I was their age it was more of competition. Get as much candy as quick as you could. My parents never bought my sisters and I candy so I had to get enough for the whole year. It was a good night in all. Dana posted some pictures on her blog for every one to see. Talk to ya later...

No comments: