Friday, November 03, 2006

Fantasy football

I love to play fantasy football. Every year for the last 4 or 5 years I have been involved in a league or 3. Last year I had my first losing season, and It seems as though this year isn't going to be much better. I'm doing better than last year but not much. I just can't catch a break. If I score well, the guy I'm playing will score just a little more. Maybe I need to pray to the fantasy gods and ask for some mercy.

Once in a while I will get on the computer and play Texas Hold em. My brother in law and I will jump on speaker phone for a bit and play for a couple of hrs. If you make yourself a cocktail and put some music on, its close to sitting in a garage giving money to Dave k. I had the intention of doing that last night. But I heard Dana watching , I think her name is, Joyce Meyers. She is a speaker that's on TV. I don't know what she is classified as: preacher pastor ,etc. but she is really good. I sat with Dana kind of for some support and kind of because I was interested. It didn't take too long for my eyes to close for the night. Wasn't too supportive was it. Anyway I'm going to play some poker this weekend(on the computer). So If anyone wants to join give me a call.

Talk to ya later

No comments: