Thursday, August 03, 2006

PINK

Pink is my favorite color. Pink it is so very pretty. I feel sexy when I'm in my pink shirt. I love to let everyone know that I have a soft feminine side by wearing pink. Sometimes I put my rainbow sticker up in my car. AND my name is Brad Jeffrey. This guy showed up to golf in his pretty pink shirt. It was all I could do to stop the other golfers from laughing at him. He said" I am comfortable with my sexuality". Well I wasn't. He gave me the heebee jeebee's the whole time. I'm, assuming he thought I was his friend from broke back cabin. WOW I can't get it out of my head . Scary huh.

What do you call a gay dinosaur?
mega-sore-ass

Or Brad with my pink shirt.

3 comments:

Diane said...

Eli, you just make me LAUGH!!!!!

Will said...

I thought that you looked like a cute couple out there on the course. Brad with his little pink shirt, and you... you big ole' bear!

(note: "bear" is a term that gay men use to refer to large men with lots of body hair... who also happen to be gay.)

Anonymous said...

Gee, my favorite color is pjnk also. Thanks for being that special friend!