Saturday, August 05, 2006

Just another day

Hi all. Friday was pretty uneventful. I was given a swimming pool from a guy at work that I know. I haven't put it up yet It seems to be a pretty nice pool. Nothing spectacular. He couldn't remember if it was an 8 or 10 footer. It comes equipped with a ladder and a filter. so It's not like the crappy blow ups that we always get and then throw out. It will become a dead spot in my already dying yard. The kids should really like it though. I guess that's what really matters. We watched Lord of war last night. It was a pretty good movie. I started to fall asleep in the middle of it. I was really tired. Today I am going to my father in laws house to cut his grass. He is up in Wisconsin on his boat. I'm sure they're having a good time. Dana is going to be home from work soon and I still haven't picked up our mess from the day. So I'll talk to ya'll Later. exciting post today huh.

2 comments:

~Mrs. DCS RN~ said...

You don't have anything interesting to blog about anymore?

Anonymous said...

Are you still alive?