Wednesday, February 14, 2007

To blog or not to blog?

I haven't blogged in about three months. So many things have happened since the last blog. I'm sure you have seen Dana's blog and know the details, sooo. Last weekend I went to Chicago to see Ted and celebrate Brads 100th birthday. That's pretty old huh. I constantly have to make sure he's doing ok, you know helping him out with his walker, oxygen, adjusting the hearing aide, etc. Anyway Ted, Brad, Bob, Will, and myself was the crew. We had a good time. I would definitely like to go back. The only regret was Dave Kurts absence. Though I did have a good time, It would have been better if David was able to go. Thanks to Dave we stayed in a very nice hotel and had everything set up in advance. One way I think we should show our appreciation to Dave is to have Brad do the next Sunday set up solo. That way Dave can sleep in and not have to worry about anything.

What do yo call two skunks doing the 69? An odor-eater

3 comments:

Unknown said...

An entry in November and now one in February... Every five months whether you need it or not?

~Mrs. DCS RN~ said...

Wow! I missed you!

Jeff said...

Holy Crap, is that really you? Eli? If not, what have you done wirh my brother-in-law!