Friday, February 16, 2007

Bo

Back in the day we referred to Rock paper scissors or ro sham bo as "BO". If you read Dave Kurts blog I'm sure that everyone got the impression that he was beat out by an ex-pro. Bo is a game of luck or chance unless you can manipulate your opponent to use a specific sign. Unfortunately Dave is not very skilled at this form of competing and was made a fool of in front of the whole Bar last night in a tournament that he and I entered. I skillfully manipulated my opponent to alternate from rock to scissor, rock to scissor. At the last moment I changed up on her and took her down. Pretty simple really. If you Know what you are doing!

Dana is going to a conference / retreat in wonderful downtown Detroit tonight. She will be returning home tomorrow afternoon. I like the fact that Dana is willing to take her sister and mother knowing that she is taking a chance on them not having a very good time. Her sister and mother are not typically the type of people that you see at these things but I'm happy they are giving it a try. There's only one way to find out if your ready for this kind of thing and that is to just jump right in and hopefully be open about it. Good luck girls and I hope you all have a good time. I love you Dana.

Talk to ya all later.

2 comments:

~Mrs. DCS RN~ said...

Thanks Babe! Hope you have fun at Erika's soccer game. You'll have to cheer for both of us. Get her to give you the "zip it" sign. Cya tomorrow. Be happy that you get the WHOLE bed all to yourself. LOVE YOU TOO!

~Mrs. DCS RN~ said...

Where did you go? Did you stop blogging AGAIN? I can't take this on again off again relationship!