Sunday, March 02, 2008

Wedding weekend

Friday night Will and Monica were hitched. It was a great wedding. We started off at the MSU Chapel which I liked a lot. It was a little smaller than I thought it was going to be but nice and intimate. Noel, Will and Monica's pastor, was great. I liked the way he spoke and I'm interested to see him in church. The reception was at a golf club 3 miles away which took us about 25 minutes to get to. Brad Jeffrey, my alcoholic friend was kind enough to hook me up with a little half pint to keep in my jacket pocket for the night. That was a very nice touch. Dana had a great time dancing. It seemed that every time I looked for her she was out on the dance floor, shakin what her mama gave her. At the end of the night we ended up back at our hotel room where the celebration continued. I think we ended up in bed around 4ish. It was a fun night in all and I hope that The Browns enjoy them selves as much as every one else. The next morning feeling a little hung the Brown's, Kurt's, Kohne's, Haase's, and Schultz's all went to breakfast before we all headed home.

Yesterday Dana and I had a very slow day not doing too much. Dana was able to get a good nap in with Kenna, sleeping until almost 7. I think they needed it. That night the girls had some movies picked out to watch up stairs in their room which allowed Dana and I took watch one of our own. About half through our movie Our niece was dropped off at our house for us to watch. Her Parents were going to an annual party. We saw Reign On Me, which is a great Who song. The movie doesn't have any action in it and I was surprised that I was able to stay awake for the whole thing. Sad to watch how someone could become from the death of loved ones.

Today I woke up nice and early. Some how The kids especially Kenna, always seem to wake up early when Dana has to work on Saturdays. She jumped in bed bed with me wanting a tissue. She was coughing like crazy and had a nasty runny nose complete with some juicy green bugs. Nice! Today was the opening day at our new church and combined with how I still felt, an extra kid, and 1 and a half sick kids I didn't make it. There is some good basket ball on today and some house cleaning that need to be done, so right now I'm trying to motivate myself to get up and get moving. I somehow have a deal with the kids to get them some ice cream. Should be a good day today, as soon as I get it going.

No comments: